Instructions for Oral Paper Presentation
- Total 15 Minute time slot has been allocated for each oral presentation (10-12 minutes), including questions and handover. On overrunning of time, the session chairs will terminate overrunning presentation to ensure same amount of time for every presenter.
- While preparing presentation, make sure that your slides are readable. Use sufficient large font sizes and avoid color combinations with poor contrast.
- Presentations should be either in Microsoft PowerPoint™ (2003 or 2007) or Adobe PDF™ format.
- Presenters should arrive in the session room at the latest 15 minutes before the start of the session in order to set up their presentation,
- Please stay in the session from start to end.
Instructions for Poster presentation
- Please bring your printed poster with you to the conference on one sheet of poster paper.
- Each poster will be displayed for 4 days of the conference.
- Poster should be mounted on Sunday, August 25th before 8:30 a.m.
- The posters have to be in portrait (upright) format and should not exceed the following dimensions: 85 cm width, 119 cm height (DIN A0).
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Space will be available for the mounting of posters according to the ID number. Fixing materials will be provided and distributed on-site in the poster area.